You will work with the team and clients under the supervision of the CTO to understand requirements, develop specifications, test and write software applications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help manage the daily system operations tasks that keep Silbo humming along.
- You’ll collaborate with Application Engineering to build new features for our large-and-growing user base.
- You’ll learn about new web technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems.
- You’ll help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field desired.
- Takes pride in their craft and adheres to industry best practices such as testing, code linting, peer review and clean modular maintainable code
- Has a keen appetite for self-improvement and growth, but doesn’t hesitate to ask for help when needed
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Java, Angular, or React Native
- Experience in small startup environments
- Experience designing web sites or applications
To try to make the hiring process as fair as possible, if we are interested in your application, then you’ll be asked to complete a small programming challenge which is judged anonymously. We anonymize responses to this task in order to mitigate any inherent biases in this regard.
Apply For This Job
Email your resume to email@example.com and tell us about your skills and experience. You can send a Resume if you want, but we particularly like reading a well-written email instead/as well.
- Why you’re interested in joining us.
- The relevant experience you’ve had.
- What you think you can bring to the team.