In this quota-carrying position with uncapped commissions, you will execute sales of Silbo’s sports official management platform to sports leagues, teams, clubs, and parks & recreation departments.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years’ outside sales experience
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software, CRMs
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Experience in, especially selling into, the parks & recreation or local government spaces
- Experience in sales to the amateur sports industry
- Experience in sports officiating
Apply For This Job
Email the following to email@example.com with the subject line: Job Application – Field Sales Representative Dallas/FortWorth, TX.
- Your resume.
- A brief explanation of why you’re interested in working for Silbo and how your skills and experience make you the right person for this role.