In this role, you will develop content and apply marketing skills to drive awareness and use of Silbo’s mobile app and sports official management platform. As a Marketing Communications Specialist, you’ll need to have solid writing skills and the ability to target communications to both B2B and B2C audiences. This role has an annual salary of $35,000-$45,000 and reports to the Marketing Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Write and design blog posts, press releases, marketing emails, social media posts, flyers, sales collateral, and website content.
- Provide marketing communications support to help build the brand, generate qualified sales leads, drive app downloads, and activate and retain sports officials.
- Manage email campaigns including designing layouts, selecting audiences, and planning cadences.
- Create and manage social media content, including social media posts and paid social ads.
- Manage and track activities while providing status updates for ongoing projects.
- Contribute to the execution and development of marketing strategy.
Background & Experience
- 1-3 year(s) of experience working in a marketing communications or related role.
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive components (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.), and standard productivity tools.
- Comfortable with a wide variety of technologies and ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Graphic design skills.
- Paid search, display, and/or social advertising experience including writing and designing ads, campaign management and optimization, results tracking, and reporting.
- Experience using Hubspot (or a similar platform) including designing emails, setting up marketing automation, and developing landing pages.
- Experience collecting and analyzing data to learn what is and isn’t working and improve future results.
- Experience planning and coordinating events.
- Experience attending trade shows and conferences as a sponsor/exhibitor.
- Experiencing updating and editing WordPress websites.
- SEO knowledge.
Apply For This Job
Email the following to email@example.com with the subject line: Job Application – Marketing Communications Specialist.
- Your resume.
- A brief explanation of why you’re interested in working for Silbo and how your skills and experience make you the right person for this role.
2-3 writing samples that showcase your ability to write varying types of content (blog posts, press releases, marketing emails, social media posts, flyers, sales collateral, website content, etc.).