The National Federation of State High School Associations has opened up their Learning Center to the public for free through July 1st.
These free digital training courses will provide you the foundation to become an official or level up with a new sport. All of these training courses can be put to use on the Silbo platform to start earning $$ once the seasons restart.
Below we have provided step by step instructions on how to access and complete the training as well as upload your certification onto the Silbo app.
Step 1: General Training (Mandatory for new officials, recommended for experienced officials)
- General Trainings:
Step 2: Complete Sport Trainings (there is no limit on how many sports you pick)
Step 3: Upload Certifications on the Silbo App
- Open up your Silbo app and click on the “Profile” tab in the bottom right corner
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Click on “Certifications” listed third down from the top
- Click the “Add a Certificate” button
- Click the “+” sign to upload a screenshot or take a photo of the certification
- Click “add” and complete your upload
Step 4: Check on additional courses
- Check out the website to find additional courses on a wide range of trainings available: https://nfhslearn.com/courses
Once you have uploaded your certification a member of the Silbo team will verify you. Please reach out to us if you have questions about a particular training or sports in your area.